Now that you've planned your trip, why take Allianz Travel Insurance along?
Things don't always go as planned!
As a world leader in travel protection, we help more than 45 million people answer the call of adventure with confidence every year.
From protection for trip cancellation to medical bills abroad, benefits are designed to help you explore reassured.
There For You
Our award-winning 24/7 assistance and a worldwide network of prescreened hospitals to help you get the right care.
Built For You
From the TravelSmart app to proactive SmartBenefits, Allianz Global Assistance innovates for the way you travel today - and tomorrow.
Two plans to protect you that include:
- Primary, no deductible emergency medical and emergency medical transportation benefits
- High benefit levels for covered medical, medical transportation, baggage and travel delay-related issues
- The Horizon plan provides a robust list of 100% covered reasons.
- Tour Protection for Unforeseen Reasons offers the flexibility to also cancel for “personal reasons” with an 80% reimbursement. (Exclusions apply.)
- Coverage for pre-existing medical conditions is available through final payment as long as the client is medically able to travel on the day of purchase and insures full, non-refundable trip cost.
- Coverage for a wide variety of covered reasons available up until the day before departure; coverage for legal separation & divorce is limited to policies initiated within 14 days of initial payment.
- Available within 14 days of initial payment
- 100% back for covered reasons listed below
- No reimbursement for the 9 exclusions
- 80% back for non-covered reasons
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply, including for pre-existing medical conditions.For insights and a quote, please visit Allianz Travel Protection
Why do I need travel insurance?
You have to cancel a trip last-minute.
Travel Insurance can reimburse you for your prepaid, non-refundable trip costs – including vacation rentals, car rentals, hotels and flights – if you have to cancel for a covered reason.
Travel delays leave you stranded.
Travel insurance can reimburse you for eligible meals, accommodation and transportation expenses during a covered delay.
You get sick or hurt when you’re far from home.
Travel insurance can reimburse you for care following a covered medical emergency while traveling. Coverage can arrange and pay for a medical evacuation if needed, following a covered injury or illness.
You need help in a hurry.
Whether you’re planning a week-long road trip or a weekend getaway, you never know what might happen. Travel insurance gives you access to our 24-Hour Assistance hotline for expert, personalized support in a crisis.
For information, please call 800-497-4029.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply, including for pre-existing medical conditions.
Insurance benefits underwritten by BCS Insurance Company (OH, Administrative Office: 2 Mid America Plaza, Suite 200, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181), rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under BCS Form No. 52.201 series or 52.401 series, or Jefferson Insurance Company (NY, Administrative Office: 9950 Mayland Drive, Richmond, VA 23233), rated “A+” (Superior) by A.M. Best Co., under Jefferson Form No. 101-C series or 101-P series, depending on your state of residence and plan chosen. A+ (Superior) and A (Excellent) are the 2nd and 3rd highest, respectively, of A.M. Best’s 13 Financial Strength Ratings. Plans only available to U.S. residents and may not be available in all jurisdictions. Allianz Global Assistance and Allianz Travel Insurance are marks of AGA Service Company dba Allianz Global Assistance or its affiliates. Allianz Travel Insurance products are distributed by Allianz Global Assistance, the licensed producer and administrator of these plans and an affiliate of Jefferson Insurance Company. The insured shall not receive any special benefit or advantage due to the affiliation between AGA Service Company and Jefferson Insurance Company. Plans include insurance benefits and assistance services. Any Non-Insurance Assistance services purchased are provided through AGA Service Company. Except as expressly provided under your plan, you are responsible for charges you incur from third parties. Contact AGA Service Company at 800-284-8300 or 9950 Mayland Drive, Richmond, VA 23233 or email@example.com.